Thinking of donating your old sewing machine?
Please take a look at the following guidelines:
- Is your machine in excellent working order?
- Does your machine have all of its parts to ensure it works properly?
- Does your machine have a manual?
- Is your machine portable? i.e. is it made to sit on a table easily and is not made to be in a cabinet?
- Does your machine weigh less than 30 pounds?
- Is your machine “cam-less”? That is, is it a model that doesn’t use cams for decorative stitches?
- Is your machine model NOT a Singer Touch and Sew?
If your answer to all of these is yes—thank you! We would be happy to accept your machine!
When you donate any machine, please consider making a financial donation as well. A $40 donation, accompanying a machine would pay for its packing materials and transport.
You may drop off your working sewing machine at any of the following locations:
If you live outside of these areas and wish to ship your working sewing machine, please package it carefully (double boxing with plenty of padding) and send it to:
The Sewing Machine Project
112 Owen Road Box 6245
Monona, WI 53716
Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much for your kind donations!